Elevate will employ only the highest quality staff. We are currently accepting resumes for all staff positions.
Our Head Teachers must be at least 21 years old and have one of the following minimum qualifications:
- BA / BS in Early Childhood Education or a closely related field
- AA / AS in Early Childhood Education or a closely related field and two years direct childcare experience
- Child Development Associate (CDA) as awarded by the CDA National Credentialing Program and five years direct childcare experience
- Seven years of experience and 180 hours of training in healthy, safe environments, child development; observation and assessment; developmentally appropriate practices; guidance; relationships with families; individual and cultural diversity or business and professional development; childcare, early childhood education, topics relating to operating a child care facility; or other subjects related to the age or characteristics of children for whom care is planned
- CDA as awarded by the CDA National Credentialing Program
- Six months experience working in a Child Care Facility licensed for 13 or more children
- 30 credit hours of college work including a course in a child related subject
Are You Qualified?
If you would like to be hired as a Head Teacher, Group Leader, or for an entry level position at Elevate, you may send your resume to Mrs. Grant at email@example.com. You will receive email notification that your resume has been received, after which she may contact you with an invitation to fill out a formal application.
Starting pay for Head Teachers ranges from $15 to $23, dependent upon qualifications and experience. Head Teachers will receive a Holiday Bonus of $500 each December.
Starting pay for all other positions ranges from $13 to $18. All staff will receive at least $150 Holiday Bonus each December.
Elevate will support the role of the parent and provide a safe and structured environment for the children in our care. The center will strive to enhance the physical, emotional, and cognitive growth of each and every child. Elevate believes all children are deserving of safe and enjoyable child care services when they cannot be with their family. We will offer the necessary facilities, equipment, supplies, and most importantly- highly qualified teachers needed to provide exceptional quality of care to the children enrolled in our programs. We will supply all this at affordable prices!
All Staff of Elevate will be registered in the Maine Roads to Quality system if they haven't already.